Click on "ACCOUNT" found on the top right corner to log into your school portal
A NEW DANCE WEAR LINE FOR SCHOOLS AND DANCE COMPANIES
KEY BENEFITS of our QUALITY patent-pending ladies tights & mens tights
CorsuTights are patent-pending for its many advancements it offers over the other options in the market. The tights are addressing many gaps that exist today where dancers are forced to destroy their garment in order to increase comfort, utility and modesty. The tights colors also shows off your muscle definition by providing the right amount of opacity and color hues for your skin tone.
What makes Corsu Tights different?
- Trifecta material that is Ultra Soft, Ultra Stretch, Ultra Durable
- Compression-like weave and flat, comfortable seams from waist to toe
- Elite option offers a leak resistant built-in G-string underwear with a rear lifting seam
- Redesigned waistband to reduce constriction and keep body line
- 2 perfectly designed articulation foot holes
- 3 custom stage colors for varied skin tones
- Greater muscle definition with the right opacity level
KEY BENEFITS of our QUALITY LEOTARDS, SKIRTS, and BOOTY SHORTS
Corsuis a new dance wear line designed by a ballerina, teacher and judge that offers the highest quality material and design options perfect for every student. Corsu brings innovative, solution-oriented products and services to dancers and studios. They are a one stop shop that also offers coordinating pieces in the same material and colors for seamless class transitions and a more unified, professional look.
What makes Corsu Leotards, Skirts and Booty Shorts different?
- Exclusive Corsu material is a Lycra/Nylon mix that is wicking and anti-bacterial
- This special material absorbs sweat and won’t feel sticky or heavy to the dancer during class
- Corsu material is flexible and extra soft
- Corsu material is extremely durable and maintains its shape and color wash after wash
- Corsu leotards are fully lined and are designed to stay in place. No more fidgeting
- Certain Corsu leotard styles offer “true” support bra option
- Logo is a custom design heat transfer specially made for Corsu material to maintain its integrity
- The colors and designs are carefully constructed to be figure flattering
Frequently Asked Questions
When you log into the Corsu website using your personal password, go to the Schools tab on the navigation bar. Once you provide your school passcode, you will see in the navigation bar under the Schools tab your school name. You only need to provide the School passcode once.
When you land on your school uniform web portal, find the tab appropriate to you to purchase items from that tab. Then choose the class level box appropriate for you/your child. Each class level has a mandatory section and/or an optional section for both females and males. Not all classes have mandatory uniform requirements, however you may see optional items which have been approved to wear during class.
Your school uniform web portal contains tabs and pages specifically for each class or set of levels. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need assistance navigating through the portal.
Uniform items are only returnable for exchange if they have a manufacturer defect. Any returns must be made upon Corsu approval and must include the original packaging, tags, and must not have been worn. Please visit our Returns Policy page
Unfortunately, this is not an option. Our fulfillment center ships directly to the customer
If Corsu is your studio uniform, creating an account will allow us to match you directly to your school portal. If you just want to shop, creating an account will provide you with a faster and more convenient checkout. It will also provide your purchase history to re-order with ease. We will not sell your information and you can unsubscribe or cancel your account at any time.
WE GIVE BACK A % OF YOUR PURCHASES TO the arts...
CORSU believes that at the essence of every community, rich or poor, there should be a foundation of the arts. Our goal is to reach the 4 corners of the world and ensure the availability of dance and the arts throughout all communities, near or far.
CORSU will give back a % of all company proceeds to The Corsu Cares Foundation and will work with a sole mission to enrich the world with the arts.